We are happy to introduce you to our newest company, called Spayton.
Online marketplaces allow you to sell goods without setting up your online store. Selling through online marketplaces provides a flexible business opportunity with relatively low start-up costs.
The potential advantages to be gained by joining an online marketplace will vary between industries and businesses, and indeed between buyers and sellers.
Some of the potential benefits are summarised below:
- it provides an additional channel to market and sell your products
- the platform offers reduced marketing costs compared to other sales channels
- it allows new opportunities for overseas sales – there has been noted online marketplace growth in the categories of homeware, pets, fashion and sporting goods
- they are popular with customers and offer a convenient way to compare prices and products from a single source
- being part of an established online marketplace provides a level of trust between you and the buyer
- impartial reviews of your products and service may give new customers the confidence to buy
- they offer opportunities to establish new trading partnerships with traders and suppliers, either within your supply chain or across supply chains
- they provide greater transparency – availability, prices and stock levels are accessible in an open environment
- it is possible to operate a round-the-clock – time constraints and problems with varying international trading hours are removed